Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Djing and Beyond

1. LSDJ
    LSDJ
    In the pictures are some of the toys that I play with to make Electronic Music and to Dj with
  2. ProAudioX
    ProAudioX
    I am mostly on the audio engineering side of things, but count me in.
  3. LSDJ
    LSDJ
    ProAudioX... I noticed you do mastering... and I suck at it.... opportunity maybe.. i've been looking for someone to master my stuff for a while... interested
  4. ProAudioX
    ProAudioX
    Hey, I have an interest in it but am not really setup to do anything of product quality. I actually had a thread looking for some mastering engineers and suggestions from people that had experience with them. Maybe that was on the other forum, but I mostly work with tracking and mixing at a buddy's studio so I do things like mic up drums and setup the lead vocal mic and then track the music and also participate in the mixing.
  5. LSDJ
    LSDJ
    oh ok, that's cool... there again is why I love making electronic music. For me all the production side can be done on my computer no studio needed. Mastering is really the only place I need to step out my environment for
  6. LSDJ
    LSDJ
    what's the name of the studio your working in?
  7. ProAudioX
    ProAudioX
    I work alot at a friend's studio that is in his house, but also worked at Island Sound Studios and did some stuff over at Tiki Recording too. How about you, you are professionally a recording engineer? Where do you work?
  8. LSDJ
    LSDJ
    no i've been engineering for about 9 years I worked with a local studio The Basement, the owner is a friend of mine.. professionally I work for a ISP her in Tucson, engineering is just something I've always loved to do.
  9. Syythe
    Syythe
    wow. im stiill a noobie att this but wow

ELECTROGARDEN | ARTIST NETWORK | TRACKS | MORE TRACKS | ARTISTS | MORE ARTISTS
NEWS | LIFE IS MUSIC | MAINSTREAM ARTICLES | ARTICLES | REVIEWS | FORUM | ARCHIVE | STORE | CONTACT | TERMS OF USE
THE ELECTROGARDEN NETWORK is a Trademark of ELECTROGARDEN.COM.
Copyright © 1999-2018 ELECTROGARDEN.COM, all rights reserved
Subscribers to Electrogarden Network Forums Feed Tweet this page! TWEET