Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

console gaming group

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. MiscGenius
    MiscGenius
    just trying this thing out. if you are a console game fan like with xbox360 or with the ps3 or wii or whatever then join up and lets talk!
  2. duhb
    duhb
    hahaha thanks for the email misc
    this could be real cool
    lets go 4 it
  3. MiscGenius
    MiscGenius
    so i just saw that rainbow 6 vegas part two is coming out with some new coop modes and what else. i hope it is really worth the new game since it sounds like what a download pack may have

any rainbow fans here?
  4. MiscGenius
    MiscGenius
    hey a new game is coming
    the club
    looks pretty cool

5. duhb
    duhb
    yea that looks good. i play rainbow vegas and was hooked. the game is one of the most realistic feeling games out there and i played the hell out of it. of course everyone just plaus the lvu map but it is still the best. all the cool shit that gets unlocked as you go up is awesome.
  6. MiscGenius
    MiscGenius
    damn duhb
    you put up the oblivion pic
    that is one bad ass game
    once i started making my own magic weapons everything just got blow away
    did you finish it?
  7. duhb
    duhb
    hehe you like that huh? yea i finished it in as much as i closed all of the oblivion gates and fought that last fight in the main city with the citadel. making your own magic for the weapons was definitely where its at. i took an elven sword and added so much fire power to it that when i made the kill whatever i was fighting would just explode and fly up in the air. freakin awesome.

i have been playing ps3 stuff lately though. i think you said that you dont have that right? you should get that too since there are going to be some really cool games for that in 2008 yum....
  8. MiscGenius
    MiscGenius
    i did not finish oblivion
    got screwed up in one of the oblivion gates. i could not find my way to the main tower. its the one where there are all these tunnels that you have to go through and find your way up. cool game just the same
  9. duhb
    duhb
    yup i remember that one. i kept looping abck around to the same thing but eventually found my way there so was able to continue. oblivion is definitely awesome.

i just finished drakes fortune on ps3 and that was a great game it had a great combination of a story and first person shooting. as far as new games coming out for the ps3 i was game stop the other day and got a solid list of release maybe i will post some here soon.
  10. MiscGenius
    MiscGenius
    yo duhb here is another one from gt
    battlefield bad company hell yea!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ELECTROGARDEN | ARTIST NETWORK | TRACKS | MORE TRACKS | ARTISTS | MORE ARTISTS
NEWS | LIFE IS MUSIC | MAINSTREAM ARTICLES | ARTICLES | REVIEWS | FORUM | ARCHIVE | STORE | CONTACT | TERMS OF USE
THE ELECTROGARDEN NETWORK is a Trademark of ELECTROGARDEN.COM.
Copyright © 1999-2018 ELECTROGARDEN.COM, all rights reserved
Subscribers to Electrogarden Network Forums Feed Tweet this page! TWEET