PDA

View Full Version : drinks?

MiscGenius
December 5th, 2007, 02:57 PM
who here likes to drink? what is your favorite huh?

mine are

vodka collins
vodka and water on the rocks

i guess like vodka

AMuse
December 5th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Nice.

Count me in for anything with Rum. Captain Morgan and coke here please :)

duhb
December 6th, 2007, 01:52 PM
well maybe this does not qualafy but for me
beer beer beer

Nautilus
December 6th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Whenever I do indulge...

Long Island Iced Tea

Synthpopalooza
December 6th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Ok, While I am not into alcoholic drinks, I have found these to be my favorites:

Jones Soda (especially root beer and Cream soda)
Jarritos mexican sodas (especially lime and mandarin)

All of these are made with 100% sugar, none of your high fructose corn syrup junk. That's real soft drinks!

Trentreant
December 6th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Ok, I am simple. Jack and coke here. That's Jack Daniels for anyone that does not know.

Vertigo
December 7th, 2007, 06:00 AM
peach vodka & fresh orange juice

Vicky
December 7th, 2007, 10:21 AM
peach vodka & fresh orange juice

That's a close one for me, Citrus Absolut & cranberry juice

Happy hour anyone?

Vertigo
December 8th, 2007, 02:52 PM
That's a close one for me, Citrus Absolut & cranberry juice

Happy hour anyone?

:cool: oh yeah babe

AMuse
December 9th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Whenever I do indulge...

Long Island Iced Tea

Uhh? Isn't that like 5 drinks in one? Heard to watch out for that one :)

Unregistered
December 10th, 2007, 05:54 AM
I doubt that anyone knows what it is, but I'm partial to imo shochu. OK so it's a Japanese alcohol made from sweet potatoes. Probably close to vodka in many ways, but drinking it on the rocks pretty much does the trick after a few glasses without much regret the next morning.

I also like a good Moscow Mule or Blood Mary (the latter with hot pepper vodka).

A04
December 10th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I drink Japanese shochu on the rocks. It's alcohol made from any number of things but I prefer sweet potato (imo) shochu. I guess it's like vodka...after a few, you're pretty much where you want to be. After a few more, you're probably where you don't want to be, but no longer care!

Not to be confused with sake, which is rice wine and about the same strength as red wine.

CaseInPoint
December 10th, 2007, 11:29 PM
I drink Japanese shochu on the rocks. It's alcohol made from any number of things but I prefer sweet potato (imo) shochu. I guess it's like vodka...after a few, you're pretty much where you want to be. After a few more, you're probably where you don't want to be, but no longer care!

Not to be confused with sake, which is rice wine and about the same strength as red wine.

Geez, that sounds real good. Being in the US the closest I have come to Japanese fare is Sapporo beer and steakhouse dinner :)

I typically drink wine, almost any kind but prefer a Vinho do Porto, or simply Port.

A04
December 11th, 2007, 04:15 AM
If you like a full bodied red, the Australian Shiraz is quite nice. I've been to Australia on a few occasions and always bring home a few bottles.

Red and Shiny
December 11th, 2007, 09:20 AM
How about Miller Lite with shots of JD

Centurion
December 12th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Ok why not.

Long Island Iced Tea
Seagrams 7 & 7
Vodka Gimlet
Spiced Rum & Coke

7red7
December 15th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Give me a nice pint of Boddingtons, Guinness, or a good black & tan please...If I'm at home and relaxing I'll have Sam Adam's Octoberfest (when it's in season) or Anchor Steam :D

Okay now I need a beer stat!!!

Red and Shiny
December 15th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Ya I like the octoberfest too
They also make the summer ale that is a little lighter for the hot weather
yummy