PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Party Disco 80

Rafa Quintero
February 13th, 2009, 04:48 PM
It has taken a bit, but here is the [b] the 2nd Party Disco 80 [/ b]. We believe that changing room, a much more central and popular justify the wait, because we go to celebrate the heart of Barcelona, known in the room [b] Get Back [/ b].
Get Back is not the old hall, which is situated in the street Aribau 242 disco with two rooms, one with another and remember the music in the most current national and international pop hits.
[b] The party will be Sunday April 5 2009 [/ b], from 19h to 23h and from 23h to 1h in the morning "Get Back Sessions".
We will have 4 hours of good music disk 80 by the resident DJ's and our fellow Star Radio Terrassa, streaptease also have male and female.
The girls will have free admission with a drink included, and the kids drink minimum mandatory and free glass of cava. As you can see us adjust to the times of crisis we live in, jejejeje!
Organized by Long Play of Rādio Despí, Star 80 of Rādio Star Terrassa, Studi 80 of Radio Taradell and Carles Peņalver with "El Club dels 80".
Gradually we will give you all the details and information of this great party disc 80. We hope that everyone who could not come to the first come this second, do not regret. I hope there!
Many thanks to this forum that supports and helps us, we are at the party!
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8356/logogetbackoknegro153x1pc8.jpg

Rafa Quintero
February 20th, 2009, 12:26 PM
I write this response to say that we have improved the conditions of entry of the boys, rather than mandatory minimum consumption with free glass of champagne consumption becomes minimum mandatory 2x1. We hope you enjoy the change, we believe it is better that way. I hope everyone there!

Rafa Quintero
March 5th, 2009, 06:53 PM
For the conditions of entry must present the flyer at the entrance, so you can print directly from any of the pages on which it is hung.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2543/flyeri.jpg